Complete Heavy Duty Ford Trucks

$14,995.00

Ucon, ID
Ford F-350 - Complete 61617
Truck Make
Ford
Truck Model
F-350
Body Style
Full-size Pickup
Engine Make
Ford
Engine Model
POWERSTROKE
Mileage
90K
Description
BUILDER 2011 F350 FLAT BED, AUTO 4X4 6.7 DIESEL GREAT WINTER PROJECT. SEE PHOTOS

$4,000.00

Strafford, MO
Ford F800 - Complete LVA31766
Truck Make
Ford
Truck Model
F800
Body Style
Truck Delivery
Engine Make
Ford
Engine Model
Other
Mileage
220,690
Description
Year: 1990 Price: $4,000 VIN: 1FDPK84A6LVA31766 Stock Number: LVA31766 Truck Specifications: Class: Heavy - Class 7 Subclass: Dump Truck Mileage: 220,691 Engine Make: Ford Engine Model: 7.8L/200HP (S: E9HN9C485-AB) Fuel Tanks: 50 gallon tank mounted on left side Transmission: Ford 5 Speed Rear Axle: Ford Axle Ratio: 6.50 Suspension: Multi-Leaf Wheelbase: 242 Front Wheels: Spoke Rear Wheels: Spoke Cab: Basic/Standard Interior Style Interior: Power steering; driver's air ride seat; AM/FM cassette radio; manual locks and windows; heat Interior Color: Black Exterior Color: Yellow GVWR: 27,080 FA #'s: 9,000 RA #'s: 18,080 Body: 1990 8 yard dump bed Mechanical PTO Other Info: Horizonal exhaust Air Cleaner under hood Steel bumper Recently replaced front and rear brakes Approximately 60% of tread remaining on front tires and 40% on rear Snow plow attachments What We Know: Needs exhaust work and light work.

$1,200.00

Burgaw, NC
Ford F600 - Complete SV-1
Truck Make
Ford
Truck Model
F600
Body Style
F600
Engine Make
Ford
Engine Model
330
Mileage
75K original
Description
The doors on the Cab close like they are brand new, Cab is in Very good condition, minimal work to clean up and use right away/restore. Have backhoe to load on truck.

$13,500.00

York, ON
Ford LCF-4500 - Complete FR0379
Truck Make
Ford
Truck Model
LCF-4500
Body Style
VAN BODY
Engine Make
Ford
Engine Model
4.5L Power Stroke
Mileage
176000
Description
2008 Ford LCF , van body, bench seat , 20 ft box. Aluminum ramp and hardwood tracking in the box.Roll down door. Runs great and being sold as is.
Ford FORD F550SD PICKUP - Complete 42215 07 F550
Truck Make
Ford
Truck Model
FORD F550SD PICKUP
Body Style
CAB
Engine Make
Ford
Engine Model
6.0L
Mileage
190K
Description
2007 F550 CAB AND CHASSIS 6.0 POWERSTROKE AUTO 2X4 PTO AND PUMP. READY TO WORK.
Ford F350 SUPERDUTY - Complete 113012 F350
Truck Make
Ford
Truck Model
F350 SUPERDUTY
Body Style
EXTRA CAB
Engine Make
Ford
Engine Model
6.8L V-10
Description
WORK TRUCK SPECIAL, NEEDS A LITTLE TLC BUT WOULD MAKE A GOOD SERVICE TRUCK. V10 4X4 AUTOMATIC.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ford F700 - Complete TR7414
Truck Make
Ford
Truck Model
F700
Body Style
VAN/BOX TRUCK
Engine Make
Ford
Engine Model
5.9L
Mileage
322877
  • 1-7 of 7
  • 1
Current Filters (Remove All) x Truck Status: Complete
x Truck Make: Ford
x Engine Make: Ford
7 of 266 Trucks
Truck Status
View all x Complete
Truck Make
View all x Ford
Truck Model
1 F-350 1 F350 SUPERDUTY 1 F600 1 F700 1 F800 1 FORD F550SD PICKUP 1 LCF-4500
Engine Make
View all x Ford
Engine Model
1 330 1 4.5L Power Stroke 1 5.9L 1 6.0L 1 6.8L V-10 1 Other 1 POWERSTROKE
Truck Year
-
Truck Price
-
Truck Mileage
-