Acceptable Use Policy
Truck Parts Solutions Inc. (“TruckPartsInventory.com,” “TPI” “TPI Sellers,” “we,” or “us” and terms of similar meaning) values an environment that promotes professionalism, trust, honesty, community, and respect. In order to maintain the operability of our products and services and the dignity and trust of our customers and users, we ask our customers and users to abide by our Terms of Service and all of our policies, which includes this Acceptable Use Policy. Our ‘Services’ include TPI’s web site [www.TruckPartsInventory.com] and the services provided by or through our website (the “Services” defined further in our Terms of Service located here and any related websites, sub-domains, and pages, as well as any cloud services operated by TPI).
Actions that are not consistent with our terms or policies or are not legal, civil, respectful, or trustworthy may include but are not limited to, any activity which:
- misrepresents you or your User Content in any way;
- allows you to enter or upload any inappropriate content, which you do not have any right to submit, which violates any rights of another party or which is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful, violent, pornographic, indecent, harassing, hateful;
- disparages TPI, our customers or other users, any vendors, or any affiliates of the foregoing and any third parties;
- causes or may cause damage to TPI, our customers or other users, any vendors, or any affiliates of the foregoing and any third parties;
- uses our Services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others;
- violates the privacy of other Customers or Users or any third party;
- attacks others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or is otherwise inflammatory;
- is illegal, is not permitted at law, is otherwise inappropriate, or encourages unlawful or tortious conduct;
- compromises the integrity of, or tampers with, our Services (including our websites, network, security systems, authentication measures, and/or any other systems or infrastructure);
- results in unauthorized access to the Services, our background systems, or any content or data;
- compromises the integrity of, or tampers with transmissions to or from the servers running the services;
- is inappropriate in any other way.