Conditions of Use
Truck Part Solutions, (hereafter referred to as the "Company") does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on TruckPartsInventory.com (hereafter referred to as "TPI"). The Company does not represent or endorse the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with TPI. You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any information shall be at your sole risk. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of our site.
The site and it's services are provided by the Company on an "as is" basis. The Company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials and products in no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials and the products.The Company respects the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of others, and we ask our users to do the same. The Company may, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users that infringe or otherwise violate such rights of others.
Our Privacy Commitment
- We promise to collect, use, and store any personal data you give us in a safe and secure way.
- We promise to only use your personal data for the specific purposes stated.
- We promise not to share your personal information with anyone else.
Collection of Information
We collect information when you sign up for our services, send a Part Request, or subscribe to our newsletter. Examples of the kind of information collected includes:
- Personal information such as name, address, phone number or email address;
- Computer and browser ID.
How We Use the Collected Information
Truck Parts Solutions will use the collected information to provide its Services to the customer and continuously improve them.
Commitment to Data Security
All Part Requests, emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Your personal information is kept secure. Only authorized employees (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
We will never share your email address with anyone else for any reason. We do not sell personally-identifying information (names, email addresses, etc.) to anyone.
Privacy Contact Information
These practices may be changed. Any changes will be posted and changes will apply only to activities and information on a going-forward, not retroactive basis.
Contents on this site which includes all information, articles, statistics and images is copyright ©1994-2021 Truck Parts Solutions. The information presented here may not under any circumstances be used, resold or redistributed in any manner for compensation or any other use without prior written consent from Truck Parts Solutions.
If you have any questions about these terms, or if you would like information about licensing materials from Truck Parts Solutions, please contact us via email: info@TruckPartSolutions.com.
All news is copyright ©1994-2021 Truck Parts Solutions. All rights reserved. All the news releases and information provided by Truck Parts Solutions are copyrighted, and redistribution and/or republication of any news articles and/or content contained on or archived by Truck Parts Solutions other than for an individual user's personal reference is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Truck Parts Solutions. Distribution shall be considered but not limited to, emailing, posting, faxing, archiving in a public database, redistributing via a computer network or in a printed form. Truck Parts Solutions shall not be held liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Truck Parts Inventory accepts no responsibility for the use of other manufacturer’s names, part numbers, or trademarks in our vendor’s advertisements. They are solely used for informational and identification purposes.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your experience with our services, please give us a call. You can cancel at anytime with 30 days notice and we will stop your payments on that day. If you aren't sure if our services are right for you, please try one of our free account plans to see how TPI can save you time and money!
For subscription cancellations or refunds, please call: 1-888-630-1123
Truck Parts Solutions Inc. has agreed to act as a single source of payment for companies unable to setup multiple TPI Sellers (herein called 'Consolidation Company').
Truck Parts Solutions Inc. does not represent or endorse the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by Consolidation Company as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with TruckPartsInventory.com. Consolidation Company hereby acknowledges that any reliance upon any information shall be at their sole risk.
Any and all dealings regarding price, core charges, shipping, taxes, warranty, returns and all other applicable costs associated with the part purchase are solely based on the agreement made between Consolidation Company and the TPI Seller. Truck Parts Solutions Inc. is in no way liable or responsible for any cost or dealings/agreements made between Consolidation Company and the TPI Seller.
TPI Terms of Agreement for TPI’s Accounting Tools
This Agreement describes the terms governing your use of the TPI Accounting Tools. The TPI accounting software is an accounting tool and is not intended to replace your existing accounting program.
- You are responsible for your content.
- You are responsible for all materials, data, and personal information uploaded and exported through the TPI software accounting tool.
- TPI will not be held responsible for any lost or unrecoverable content.
- TPI is not responsible for the content or data you submit through the TPI software accounting tool.
- TPI does not give professional accounting advice and is not in the business of providing financial, accounting, and tax, services.
- You acknowledge and agree that TPI cannot represent you in tax matters.
- TPI will not be liable in any way if your accounting practices cannot be performed completely or accurately because of anything not reasonably within our control, including problems with the Internet.
- In no event will we be liable for any accounting discrepancies. You are responsible for maintaining an adequate accounting system, safeguarding assets, authorizing transactions, retaining supporting documentation and for maintaining such internal controls as is necessary for the prevention and detection of errors and fraud.
- We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time, and the changes will be effective when posted on our website.